Apley is a hamlet and civil parish in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England.
Apley may also refer to:
- Apley Castle, a medieval fortified manor in the village of Hadley, Shropshire, England
- Apley Forge, a village in Shropshire, England
- Apley Hall, an English Gothic Revival house located in Stockton, Shropshire
- Alan Graham Apley (1914-1996), British orthopaedic surgeon and educator
- Apley grind test, used to evaluate individuals for problems in the meniscus of the knee, devised by Alan Graham Apley
- Appley (disambiguation)
- The Late George Apley, a 1937 novel by John Phillips Marquand
- The Late George Apley (film), a 1947 American film based on the novel
- All pages with titles containing Apley
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.