Antha Sila Naatkal (transl. Those few days) is a 1983 Indian Tamil-language film written and directed by Venkat. It stars Mohan and Poornima. The film is based on Venkat's play of the same name. It was released on 29 April 1983.
|Antha Sila Naatkal|
|Based on||Antha Sila Naatkal|
|Produced by||T. S. Sethuraman|
|Edited by||K. R. Krishnan|
This article needs a plot summary. (April 2023)
Soundtrack was composed by Ilaiyaraaja.
|"Nenisththaana"||S. Janaki, Malaysia Vasudevan||Gangai Amaran|
|"Vaammaa Vaammaa"||Malaysia Vasudevan, Gangai Amaran|
|"Raajaa Raani"||Krishnachander, S. P. Sailaja||Vaali|
Release and receptionEdit
Antha Sila Naatkal was released on 29 April 1983 alongside another Venkat directorial Soorapuli. Jayamanmadhan of Kalki praised the strong characterisation and Mohan's acting but panned the inclusion of Silk Smitha's song and double meaning dialogues. He felt Ilaiyaraaja's tunes would have been composed during his tiredness and concluded it is okay even if one cannot give up the smell of the past because it is imported from the world of drama.
- ^ சாருகேசி (6 December 1981). "அந்த சில நாட்கள்!". Kalki (in Tamil). p. 14. Archived from the original on 13 April 2023. Retrieved 12 April 2023.
- ^ Manian, Aranthai (2020). Thiraipadangalana Ilakkiyangalum Naadgangalum (in Tamil). Pustaka Digital Media. p. 1986.
- ^ "Antha Sila Naatkal Tamil Film EP Vinyl Record by Ilayaraja". Mossymart. Archived from the original on 23 January 2022. Retrieved 13 April 2023.
- ^ "Antha Sila Naatkal (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)". Apple Music. Archived from the original on 13 April 2023. Retrieved 13 April 2023.
- ^ "Andha Silanatkal ( 1983 )". Cinesouth. Archived from the original on 12 June 2004. Retrieved 14 April 2023.
- ^ "Surappuli ( 1983 )". Cinesouth. Archived from the original on 12 June 2004. Retrieved 19 April 2023.
- ^ ஜெயமன்மதன் (15 May 1983). "குறைந்த பட்சம் ஆறு வித்தியாசங்கள்". Kalki (in Tamil). Archived from the original on 14 April 2023. Retrieved 14 April 2023.