Annapurna Labs was owned by Avigdor Willenz with other investors including British-based holding companies and venture capital firm Walden International. Board members include Lip-Bu Tan, the CEO of both Walden International and Cadence Design Systems.
AWS Graviton (AL73400)Edit
The AL73400 was announced in November 2018 at Amazon's AWS re:Invent 2018. It features:
- "Amazon to buy Israeli start-up Annapurna Labs". Reuters. Retrieved 2015-01-24.
- "Amazon buys secretive chip maker Annapurna Labs for $350 million". ExtremeTech. Retrieved 2015-01-24.
- "Semiconductors fueling Cloud!". semiwiki.com. Retrieved 2015-01-24.
- Cutress, Ian. "GIGABYTE Server Releases ARM Solutions using AppliedMicro and Annapurna Labs SoCs". www.anandtech.com. Retrieved 2019-05-26.
- "Mikrotik RouterBoard RB1100AHx4 RB1100AHx4 complete Extreme Performance Router with 13-10/100/1000 ethernet ports and RouterOS Level 6 license - New! :: Mikrotik Rack Mount Routers :: ICD Group, Inc". www.roc-noc.com. Retrieved 2019-05-26.
- "Amazon EC2 A1 Instances". Amazon Web Services, Inc. Retrieved 2019-05-26.