Anna Vladlenovna Samokhina (Russian: Анна Владленовна Самохина; 14 January 1963 – 8 February 2010) was a Russian actress. Samokhina started her film career in 1980s and quickly became popular due to her talent, beauty and charm. She is best known as the leading actress in Yuri Kara's Barons of Crime (rus. Воры в законе) is a most outgiving, brutal and controversial Soviet film, about mafia and corruption in the late USSR.
Anna Vladlenovna Podgornaya
14 January 1963
|Died||8 February 2010 (aged 47)|
Saint Petersburg, Russia
|Resting place||Smolensky Cemetery, Saint Petersburg|
At the end of the 1990s, Samokhina stopped working in cinema, focusing primarily on her private life and restaurant business. In 2008, she returned to cinema and participated in several pictures.
In November 2009, Anna Samokhina was diagnosed with stomach cancer at a late stage. Until 1 February 2010, Russian press and many actors in country did not know that her illness was very serious. She died at 8 February 2010 in a hospital in Saint Petersburg.
- 1988: The Prisoner of Château d'If (Russian: Узник замка Иф) as Mercedes
- 1988: Barons of Crime (Russian: Воры в законе) as Rita
- 1989: Don César de Bazan (Russian: Дон Сезар де Базан) as Maritana
- 1990: Frenzied Bus (Russian: Взбесившийся автобус) as Tamara Fotaki
- 1992: Detonator (Russian: Детонатор) as She
- 1993: Angelica's Passion (Russian: Страсти по Анжелике) as Angelica Kudrina
- 1994: The Wheel of Love (Russian: Колесо любви) as Ekaterina L'vovna
- 1996: Train to Brooklyn (Russian: Поезд до Бруклина) as Vera
- 1999: Chinese Tea-Set (Russian: Китайский сервиз) as Zinaida Voloshina
- 1999: Streets of Broken Lights (Russian: Улицы разбитых фонарей) as Larisa
- 2010: In the Style of Jazz (Russian: …в стиле JAZZ) as wife of Viktor Ivanovich
- Ливси Е. Сегодня в 2 часа ночи умерла Анна Самохина
- Путин выразил соболезнования дочери актрисы Самохиной
- Актриса Анна Самохина умерла от рака (in Russian). dni.ru. 8 February 2010. Archived from the original on 10 February 2010. Retrieved 9 February 2010.