This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2007)
Princess Anne Eleonore of Hesse-Darmstadt (30 July 1601 – 6 May 1659) was the daughter of Louis V, Landgrave of Hesse-Darmstadt and Magdalena von Brandenburg. She was born in Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany.
Anne Eleonore of Hesse-Darmstadt
|Born||30 July 1601|
Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany
|Died||6 May 1659 (aged 57)|
Herzberg Castle in Lower Saxony, Germany
|Spouse(s)||George, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg|
|Issue||Christian Louis, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg |
George William, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg
John Frederick, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg
Sophie Amalie, Queen of Denmark
Duchess Dorothea Magdalene
Ernest Augustus, Elector of Hanover
Duchess Anna Marie
|Father||Louis V, Landgrave of Hesse-Darmstadt|
|Mother||Magdalena von Brandenburg|
She married George, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg on 14 December 1617 in Darmstadt. One of their sons was Ernest Augustus, Elector of Brunswick-Lüneburg (1629–1698), father of George I of Great Britain.
- Magdalene (b. & d. 9 August 1620)
- Christian Ludwig (1622–1665), Prince of Calenberg 1641–1648, Prince of Lüneburg 1648-1665
- Georg Wilhelm (1624–1705), Prince of Calenberg 1648–1665, Prince of Lüneburg 1665-1705
- Johann Friedrich (1625–1679), Prince of Calenberg 1665-1679
- Sophie Amalie (1628–1685), married King Frederick III of Denmark
- Dorothea Magdalene (1629-17 November 1630)
- Ernst Augustus (1629–1698), Prince of Calenberg 1679–1698, father of King George I of Great Britain
- Anna Marie Eleonore (20 November 1630 – 13 November 1636)
- Horric de Beaucaire, Charles-Prosper-Maurice (1884). Une mésalliance dans la maison de Brunswick (1665-1725) [A Missalliance in the House of Burnswick (1665-1725)] (in French). France: H. Oudin. p. 20.
- "F Anne Eleonore de Hesse-Darmstadt". Geneanet. Retrieved November 28, 2020.