André Florschütz (born 6 August 1976 in Sonneberg) is a German luger who competed from 1993 to 2010. Together with Torsten Wustlich, he won the silver medal in the men's doubles event at the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin.
|Born||6 August 1976|
Sonneberg, Bezirk Suhl,
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||85 kg (187 lb; 13.4 st)|
|Achievements and titles|
Florschütz also won nine medals at the FIL World Luge Championships with six golds (Men's doubles: 2001, 2005, 2008; Mixed team: 2005, 2008, 2009) and three silvers (Men's doubles: 2004, 2009; Mixed team: 1999).
- After Leitner/Resch and Grimette/Martin. at the Fédération Internationale de Luge de Course (30 March 2010 article accessed 30 March 2010.)
- "FIL-Luge profile". Archived from the original on February 10, 2014. Retrieved October 31, 2007.CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)
- "Fuzilogik Sports – Winter Olympic results – Men's luge". Archived from the original on 2010-02-21. Retrieved 2010-01-03.
- "Hickoksports.com results on Olympic champions in luge and skeleton". Archived from the original on 2008-12-31. Retrieved 2007-06-14.
- "Hickok sports information on World champions in luge and skeleton". Archived from the original on 2012-12-04. Retrieved 2007-07-05.
- "List of men's doubles luge World Cup champions since 1978". Archived from the original on 2008-02-06. Retrieved 2008-04-03.