Anders Iwers (born 6 October 1972) is a Swedish heavy metal musician and bassist of the bands Tiamat and Avatarium. He is a former member of the band Dark Tranquillity. He is the older brother of former In Flames bassist Peter Iwers.
|Born||6 October 1972|
|Genres||Melodic death metal、Gothic metal|
|Instrument(s)||Guitar, bass guitar|
Anders is the former guitarist of bands Ceremonial Oath (also being the founder), Cemetary, Lacuna Coil, as well as a co-founder and former session musician for In Flames. He was also the bassist of Mercury Tide and Avatarium. Anders did photography on the albums A Moonclad Reflection and Yesterworlds by Dark Tranquillity.
- Wake the Dead (1990) – Demo under Desecrator moniker
- Black Sermons (1990) – Demo under Desecrator moniker
- Promo 1991 (1991) Demo
- Lost Name of God (1992)
- The Book of Truth (1993)
- Carpet (1995)
- Black Vanity (1994)
- Sundown (1996)
- A Deeper Kind of Slumber (1997)
- For Her Pleasure (1999) EP
- Skeleton Skeletron (1999)
- Judas Christ (2002)
- Prey (2003)
- Amanethes (2008)
- The Scarred People (2012)
- Atoma (2016)
- Moment (2020)
- Lunar Strain (1994) – Guest soloist on tracks “In Flames” and “Upon An Oaken Throne”. Guitars on 1993 demo tracks.
The Awesome MachineEdit
- Under the Influence (2002) – Guest soloist on “Kick”.
- Double Deluxe (2001) – Guest soloist on "Life In Hypercolor".
- All I Want (2014) – Bassist on live songs.
- The Girl With The Raven Mask (2015) – Bassist on songs "Hypnotized", "Ghostlight", and "The Master Thief".