Notable anchor bottlers include:
- The Coca-Cola Refreshments subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, the company's anchor bottler for the North American market.
- Coca-Cola European Partners, spun out by The Coca-Cola Company in 1986 and now covering Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden, as a result of a three-way combination completed on May 28, 2016, of the former Coca-Cola Enterprises, the Coca-Cola bottler covering Spain and Portugal and the Coca-Cola bottler in Germany.
- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company ("CCHBC") formed from the de-merger of Coca-Cola Amatil's eastern European interests into Coca-Cola Beverages and that company's subsequent merger with the Hellenic Bottling Company, now covering 28 countries in eastern Europe, Russia and Nigeria
- Coca-Cola Amatil covering Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea;
- Coca-Cola Icecek ("CCI") covering Turkey; Middle Eastern (Iraq, Jordan, Syria and Pakistan) and Central Asian (Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan and Tajikistan) regions
- The Pepsi Beverages subsidiary of PepsiCo is the company's anchor bottler for the North American market.
- The bottling subsidiary of Dr Pepper Snapple, formerly the Dr Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Group, is the anchor bottler for most of the company's soda brands in the US.