Anastasia Vyacheslavovna Pustovoitova (Russian: Анастасия Вячеславовна Пустовойтова; born 10 February 1981) is a Russian association football referee. Previously, she was a Russian women's international footballer who played as a defender.
|Full name||Anastasia Vyacheslavovna Pustovoitova|
|Date of birth||10 February 1981|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
On December 3, 2018, it was announced that Poustovoitova had been appointed to be a referee for the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup in France. After the conclusion of the round of 16, FIFA announced that Pustovoitova was selected as one of 11 referees who would be assigned to matches during the final 8 matches of the tournament.
In April 2019, she was featured on the YouTube channel “KraSava”, which is run by the popular video blogger Evgeny Savin.
- "FIFA Women's World Cup USA 2003 - Technical Report" (PDF). FIFA Women's World Cup United States 2003. FIFA. 2003. Retrieved 28 September 2007.
- "Women's EURO referees - the tournament's 17th team". UEFA.com. 22 June 2017. Retrieved 26 June 2019.
- FIFA.com. "FIFA Women's World Cup 2019™ - News - Match officials appointed for FIFA Women's World Cup France 2019™ - FIFA.com". www.fifa.com. Retrieved 24 June 2019.
- "Refereeing - Media briefing" (PDF). FIFA.com. 26 June 2019. Retrieved 26 June 2019.
- "Женщина-судья - про хамство на поле / лесбиянок в футболе / взятки судьям / мечту о дебюте в РПЛ" (in Russian). youtube.com. Archived from the original on 19 September 2012. Retrieved 17 April 2019.
- "Referee Pustovoitova relishing Budapest assignment". UEFA.com. 17 May 2019. Retrieved 26 June 2019.
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|