Ana Blanco López
27 May 1961
|Alma mater||University of Deusto|
Blanco started her career in radio in 1980 as a contributor of Cadena SER, later in 1989 she debuted in television as host, along with Agustín Bravo, of the cultural-oriented program Zip-zap in Telemadrid.
In 1990 Blanco joined TVE, working in different areas until the following year, when she debuted as anchor of the weekend editions of Telediario along with Francine Gálvez. She's one of the longest running presenters in the history of Telediario, celebrating 25 years in the newscast in 2015.
- ATV award for best news anchor (2000, 2004,2005, 2010 and 2012)
- Antena de Oro award in 1999
- Golden TP Award as best news anchor (2007 and 2008)
- "Ana Blanco cumple 20 años en TVE". Ideal.es. Retrieved 27 July 2014.
- "Ana Blanco. Presentadora del Telediario Primera Edición". RTVE. Retrieved 27 July 2014.
- "Diez cosas que no sabías de Ana Blanco, una 'superviviente' que cumple 25 años en TVE". ecoteuve.es (in Spanish). September 15, 2015. Retrieved May 4, 2018.
|This article about a Spanish journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|