Amy's Orgasm (title censored to Amy's O in many video shops) is a 2001 film directed by Julie Davis. It stars Julie Davis as Amy, a 29-year-old Jewish woman who usually avoids dating as she does not believe in love. One day she starts dating the most unlikely man for her, Matthew Starr, a radio shock jock known for his sexist on-air shenanigans. But is Matthew really a ladies' man or is his radio persona all for show? Amy has to take a risk and open her heart if she's going to give love a chance.
|Directed by||Julie Davis|
|Produced by||Julie Davis
|Written by||Julie Davis|
|Music by||Miriam Cutler|
|Edited by||Julie Davis
|Distributed by||Magic Lamp|
Amy is a single 29 year old Jewish woman. She wrote a successful self-help book about how women can't truly be in love and experience "mental orgasm". Her parents and acquaintances always try to give her advice. Eventually, she breaks her celibacy and starts dating radio shock jock Matthew Starr, who is known for hitting on his bimbo guests. Of all men, will she find in him the true love she never believed in or will he prove her worst fears true?
- Julie Davis as Amy Mandell
- Nick Chinlund as Matthew Starr
- Caroline Aaron as Janet Gaines
- Mitchell Whitfield as Don
- Jennifer Bransford as Elizabeth
- Jeff Cesario as Priest
- Mary Ellen Trainor as Amy's Mom
- Charles Cioffi as Amy's Dad
- Tina Lifford as Irene Barris
- Michael Harris as Jerry Hegeman
- Vincent Castellanos as Hans
- Julie Bowen as Nikki
- Andrea Bendewald as Beautiful Girl
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-09-25. Retrieved 2011-07-05.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-09-26. Retrieved 2011-07-05.