Aman Lodge railway station is a railway station on the Neral–Matheran railway line of the Matheran Hill Railway. The Aman Lodge – Matheran service continues during monsoon too. As no automobiles are allowed in Matheran, the operation of this shuttle offers an alternative to walking or riding horses from the automobile parking area. The distance between Aman Lodge and Matheran is 3 km.
- Fernandes, Felix (1 May 2011). "Matheran toy train service disrupted". Mumbai Mirror. Retrieved 8 July 2013.
- Verma, Kalpana (9 February 2009). "Toy train rams into tractor on Matheran-Neral route". Indian Express. Retrieved 8 July 2013.
- Mehta, Manthan K (30 June 2013). "Central Railway to run shuttle service between Aman Lodge and Matheran in monsoon". The Times of India. Retrieved 8 July 2013.
- Domadia, Pooja (29 September 2012). "Aman Lodge-Matheran train starts today, Neral Matheran in pipeline". The Free Press Journal. Archived from the original on 29 December 2012. Retrieved 8 July 2013.
- "Aman Lodge-Matheran Station toy trains start today". The Indian Express. 29 September 2012. Retrieved 8 July 2013.