at the XIII Paralympic Winter Games
|Venue||National Alpine Ski Center|
|Competitors||170 from 37 nations|
The competition events are:
- Downhill (sitting, standing, visually impaired): women – men
- Super-G (sitting, standing, visually impaired): women – men
- Giant slalom (sitting, standing, visually impaired): women – men
- Slalom (sitting, standing, visually impaired): women – men
- Super combined (sitting, standing, visually impaired): women – men
The ranking in the table is based on information provided by the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) and will be consistent with IPC convention in its published medal tables. By default, the table will be ordered by the number of gold medals the athletes from a nation have won (in this context, a "nation" is an entity represented by a National Paralympic Committee). The number of silver medals is taken into consideration next and then the number of bronze medals. If nations are still tied, equal ranking is given and they are listed alphabetically by IPC country code.
|11||Great Britain (GBR)||1||1||3||5|
|12||New Zealand (NZL)||1||1||2||4|
|15||United States (USA)||0||1||0||1|
|Totals (16 entries)||30||30||30||90|
- "Record number of female Para athletes set for Beijing 2022 Paralympic Winter Games". Paralympic.org. 4 March 2022. Retrieved 4 March 2022.
- "Qualification Criteria". Paralympic.org. Archived from the original on 3 August 2020. Retrieved 12 December 2021.
- "Beijing 2022 Venues". Olympics.com. Archived from the original on 25 July 2021. Retrieved 13 December 2021.