Allview is a Romanian brand of electronics. It was founded in 2002 and is owned by the Visual Fan company, based in Braşov, Romania. Its main products include smartphones, tablets, notebooks and accessories. Its phones are manufactured in China by various OEM partners. Allview was ranked third in the Romanian smartphones market share at the end of 2015, behind Samsung and ahead of Huawei. Its parent company had a turnover of € 68.2 million at the end of 2016, and its owner and CEO is Lucian Peticilă.
|Product type||Consumer electronics|
- "Cum a ajuns un om de afaceri din Brasov sa produca telefoane mobile dual sim". Ziarul Financiar. 9 October 2009.
- "Despre companie". Allview. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- "Allview revine pe locul doi pe piaţa de smartphone-uri, depăşind Huawei". Ziarul Financiar. 18 January 2016.
- "Allview, cel mai puternic jucător local de pe piaţa de smartphone-uri, s-a apropiat de 70 mil. euro anul trecut". Ziarul Financiar. 7 June 2017.
- "Allview X4 Soul Infinity are dată de lansare și vine cu o surpriză". Playtech. 26 September 2017.
- "Allview - AVI, primul asistent vocal in limba romana". Allview. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- "Allview X5 Soul Pro primeşte dată de lansare şi aflăm noi detalii despre funcţiile AI, respectiv System Manager". Mobilissimo.ro. 7 June 2018.