Syed Ali Haider Gillani
|Member of the Provincial Assembly of the Punjab|
|Assumed office |
15 August 2018
Multan, Punjab, Pakistan
|Political party||Pakistan Peoples Party|
|Parent(s)||Yousuf Raza Gillani (father)|
On 9 May 2013, he was kidnapped in his home district of Multan after unidentified gunmen attacked a gathering of the PPP. After three years, Ali, on 10 May 2016 was recovered in a joint operation by Afghan and Pakistani forces in Ghazni, Afghanistan.
He has been elected as member of Provincial Assembly of Punjab in 2018 Pakistani General Election from constituency PP-211. He was found in a leaked video where he was showing MNA's about wasting the vote just a night before the senate elections 2021 and being probed in election commission of pakistan for this video.
- "Syed Ali Haider Gilani". Provincial Assembly of the Punjab. Retrieved 1 July 2020.
- "Former PM Gilani's son Zardari abducted in Multan". The Nation. 9 May 2013. Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- "Ali Haider Gilani, son of Pakistan's former prime minister, abducted". The Guardian. 9 May 2013. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- "Ali Haider Gilani recovered in joint Afghan-Pak operation in Ghazni". Geo News. 10 May 2016. Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- "Ali Haider Gilani recovered from Afghanistan". The News International. 10 May 2016. Retrieved 10 May 2016.