|Look up Alexa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alexa may refer to:
- Alexa (plant), a genus of legumes
- Alexa (name), a given name and surname
- Alexa (typeface), a typeface
- Alexa Fluor, a family of fluorescent dyes
- Alexa Internet, a subsidiary of Amazon.com that provides web traffic analysis
- Amazon Alexa, the speech recognition used in the Amazon Echo
- Amazon Echo, responding to the default name Alexa
- Arri Alexa, a digital motion picture camera
- 2013 Middle East cold snap, also referred to as Alexa
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alexa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.