|Born||27 March 1996|
|Died||24 January 2015|
|Alma mater||American School|
|Known for||Motivation Speeches at INK Conference|
|Parent(s)||Father: Niren Chaudhary|
Mother: Aditi Chaudhary
Aisha was the daughter of Niren Chaudhary, the president of South Asia operations of YUM brand and Aditi, a mental healthcare worker. She had an elder brother named Ishan Chaudhary. She was born with an immune deficiency disorder. When she was 6 months old, she had to undergo a bone marrow transplant. As a side effect of the bone marrow transplant, she developed a serious illness called Pulmonary Fibrosis- a type of condition that causes hardening of the lungs.
In popular cultureEdit
Aisha was giving inspirational talks on various platforms since she was 15. She was named an INK Fellow and spoke in the 2011 and 2013 INK Conferences. Aisha was also a speaker at TEDxPune in 2013. She wrote a book that got released one day before her death. She has a blog called aishasart.weebly.com.
- Mother reflects on Aisha's inspiring life in Gurgaon
- "Pendrive: Remembering Aisha Chaudhary". The Indian Express. Retrieved 7 March 2015.
- DelhiJuly 9, India Today Web Desk New; July 9, 2018UPDATED:; Ist, 2018 15:07. "Priyanka Chopra in The Sky Is Pink: Who is Aisha Chaudhary, the girl the film is based on?". India Today. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- "The Girl Who Just Won't Give Up - The New Indian Express". Retrieved 7 March 2015.
- "Singing in the life boat". inktalks.com. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- "The Girl Who Just Won't Give Up". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- "Redirecting". tedxtalks.ted.com. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- "Priyanka Chopra in The Sky Is Pink: Who is Aisha Chaudhary, the girl the film is based on?". India Today. Retrieved 9 February 2019.
- Jacob, Rahul (9 May 2015). "Two books about smiling through adversity". Business Standard India. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- Bloomsbury.com. "My Little Epiphanies". Bloomsbury Publishing. Retrieved 11 July 2018.