This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Frequent-flyer program||Air Hamburg Executive Partner Card|
|Key people||Alexander Lipsky, Floris Helmers|
Originally, two young entrepreneurs Floris Helmers and Alexander Lipsky ran the Flight School Hamburg, expanding it in recent years. The business added sightseeing and taxi flights to the North and East Frisian Islands under the name AIR HAMBURG with single and twin-engined aircraft in 2005. Another brand, AIR HAMBURG Private Jets was also established to offer business jet charter services to more distant destinations from Hamburg Airport. The company employs 400 members of staff and offers worldwide business and leisure charter flights.
Air Hamburg maintains the following four business units:
- AIR HAMBURG Private Jets: With their own fleet consisting of 31 business jets, incl. 1 long-range Dassault Falcon 7X, 16 Embraer Legacy 600/650/650E, 9 Cessna Citation XLS, 4 Embraer Phenom 300 and 1 Cessna Citation CJ2. The company offers worldwide business and leisure charter flights.
- Flight School Hamburg: The flight school offers training within the guidelines of JAR-FCL. The Flight School is one of the LBA accepted FTO (flight training organisation), which trains private and professional and traffic pilots. The following licenses can be acquired: PPL (A), IR (A), CPL (A) and ATPL (A).
- AIR HAMBURG Executive Handling: The company offers Executive Handling at Hamburg Airport.
- Café Himmelsschreiber: Air Hamburg also operates the Café Himmelsschreiber (German for skywriter) next to the general aviation centre (GAT) at Hamburg Airport.
- AIR HAMBURG Technik: Company owned Maintenance and hangar located at Baden Airpark.
Air Hamburg offers worldwide business and leisure charter flights.
As of February 2019, the Air Hamburg Business Jet fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|Dassault Falcon 7X||1|
|Embraer Legacy 600/650||16|
|Cessna Citation XLS+||9|
|Embraer Phenom 300||4|
|Cessna Citation CJ2||1|
-  retrieved 26 February 2019
Media related to Air Hamburg at Wikimedia Commons