Ahmad NikTalab (Persian: احمد نیک طلب;Persian pronunciation: [æh.mæd ni:k.'tæ.læb] ) (Also known as Yavar Hamedani Persian: یاور همدانی) (22 April 1934 – 3 March 2020) was an Iranian poet, author, and linguist.
|Pronunciation||/æh.mæd , ni:k.'tæ.læb'/|
|Born||22 April 1934|
|Died||3 March 2020 (aged 85)|
|Burial place||Behesht-e Zahra|
|Education||Bachelor of Journalism, Tehran University|
|Children||Babak, Ramak, Poopak, Siyamak|
He was born in Hamedan. After education and living in Hamedan for the first part of his life, he went to Tehran to continue his education in Tehran University. His first articles were published in Armaghan Magazines. His first poems were published at the age of thirteen. He has been active in the literary associations of Hamedan and Tehran, including the Iranian Literary Association. He was also a prominent member of the Iranian Literary Association. Rahi Moayeri, Mehrdad Avesta, Hossein Monzavi, etc. were among his acquaintances and colleagues. From the 1930s, Ahmad Niktalab began his work with the Radio Organization, along with figures such as Rahi Moayeri, many of whose songs have been sung on music ever since. Many of Hamedani's local songs have been translated into many Eastern languages while being broadcast on Iranian radio programs.
- Ganj Nameh Persian lyrics collection, Tehran: Setavand Yazd, 2001
- Saye Sare Alvand (or Sāyahʹsār-i Alvand), Persian lyrics collection, Tehran : Sūrah-i Mihr, [published 2004 or 2005]
- Selected Poems, Tehran: Neystan Publishing
- Masnavi soroud farda ("Tomorrow's Anthem")
- From Tehran to Tehran: History of Tehran, Tehran: Tehran Municipality Publications
Part of his poemEdit
One of his famous Poetries is "Mehraban Mah" (means: The kind moon):
The night came, my kind moon did not come
The bright light of my way did not come ...
The dawn came and the sun blossomed like a flower
Divan or Poetry collection of Yavar Hamedani, published by the Iranian Pen Association in a series of books by veterans of contemporary literature, includes poems by Yavar Hamedani in various formats of lyric, ode, quatrain, Mathnavi, composition of quatrain, couplet and native poems in Hamedani dialect. The book was unveiled a year after his death anniversary.
- "article". Armaghan Magazine. 41.
- "Poems". Armaghan Magazine. 47. 1978.
- Esmaeeli, Reza. "Remembrance of Hamedani's helper on the fortieth day of his departure". ISNA.
- fa:یاور همدانی
- "Ahmad NikTalab Biography - Hamedan IRIB TV and Radio". 2019-05-18. Archived from the original on 2019-05-18. Retrieved 2020-05-21.
- تهران, بابک نیک طلب زادروز ١٣٤٦ ه ش. "بابک نیک طلب". ویکی حسین (in Persian). Retrieved 2021-06-29.
- vista. "احمد نیک طلب (یاور همدانی)". ویستا (in Persian). Retrieved 2020-12-19.
- "یاور همدانی درگذشت". ایسنا (in Persian). 2020-03-03. Retrieved 2020-12-19.
- "خبرگزاری فارس - تعویق در خاکسپاری مرحوم "یاور همدانی"/ تدفین امروز انجام میشود". خبرگزاری فارس. 2020-03-05. Retrieved 2020-12-19.
- "Ganjnameh(book) Bibliographic". National Library and Archives of Iran (NLAI).
- "Book storage of Saye Sare Alvand in Harvard Library". Harvard Library (HOLLIS).
- "Book Storage of Saye Sare Alvand". World Cat.
- ""The Kind moon" in Persian". fa.wikisource.org. Retrieved 2020-05-21.
- vista. "احمد نیک طلب (یاور همدانی)". ویستا (in Persian). Retrieved 2020-05-21.
- "مجموعه اشعار زندهیاد احمد نیکطلب رونمایی میشود". خبرگزاری مهر | اخبار ایران و جهان | Mehr News Agency (in Persian). 2021-02-27. Retrieved 2021-05-17.
- "پارسینیوز". parsinews.ir. Retrieved 2021-05-17.
- www.sarkhat.com https://www.sarkhat.com/fa/group/xtpabl/. Retrieved 2021-05-17. Missing or empty
- "مجموعه اشعار زندهیاد احمد نیکطلب رونمایی میشود". عصر فرهنگ (in Persian). 2021-02-27. Retrieved 2021-05-17.
- "مجموعه اشعار زندهیاد احمد نیکطلب رونمایی میشود" (in Persian). Retrieved 2021-05-17.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yavar Hamedani.|