Agra or AGRA may refer to:
- Agra, a medieval city on the banks of the Yamuna River, founded in 1506. Site of the Taj Mahal.
- Agra Subah, a Mughal top-level imperial province
- Agra Province, a former region of British India
- Agra Presidency, a former region of British India
- Agra division, an administrative unit of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh
- Agra (Lok Sabha constituency), a parliamentary constituency in Uttar Pradesh
- Agra, Bhopal, a village in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Agra, Punjab, a town in the Punjab province of Pakistan
- Agra, Sindh, a town in the Sindh province of Pakistan
- Agra, Kalloni, a village on the island of Lesbos in Greece
- Agra, Rhodope, a village in the municipal unit Fillyra, Rhodope regional unit
- Spain and Portugal
- At least 45 places in the region of Galicia in Spain are either named Agra or include the word within their name
- At least 3 places in Portugal are named Agra
- Agra, Lombardy, a municipality in Italy, located in the province of Varese
- Agra, Switzerland, a former municipality now located in Collina d'Oro
- Army Group Royal Artillery (AGRA), a British military formation type during World War II
- Agra (film), a 2007 Tamil movie
- Agra (genus), a genus of carabid beetles
- Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA)
- AGRA, a Canadian engineering design and services company, specialising in construction engineering, merged into AMEC in 2001
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.