African Sports Confederation of Disabled
The African Paralympic Committee (APC) or the African Sports Confederation of Disabled (ASCOD) is an organization based in Cairo, Egypt. Its African membership is 40 National Paralympic Committees.
|Formation||APC: April 2010|
|40 National Paralympic Committees|
|Leonel da Rocha Pinto (2010-present)|
In the following table, the year in which the NPC was recognized by the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) is also given if it is different from the year in which the NPC was created.
- Pan-African and paralympic games top agenda of meeting, portalangop.co.ao, February 8, 2011
- Angolan elected new President of ASCOD, insideworldparasport.biz, February 1, 2010
- Constitution Archived 2004-09-04 at Archive.today, ascod.org
- National Paralympic Committees - African Region Archived 2012-03-20 at the Wayback Machine, ascod.org
- "Notre Organisation - International Paralympic Committee". Comité National Paralympique Camerounais (CNPC) (in French). Comité National Paralympique Camerounais (CNPC). 2016. Archived from the original on 2016-10-18. Retrieved October 5, 2016.
- "Cameroun : élection du président du comité national paralympique-Le Quotidien du Peuple en ligne". People's Daily (China) (in French). August 23, 2011. Retrieved October 8, 2016.
- "Quatre nouvelles fédérations sportives bientôt au Cameroun" (in French). 237online.com. March 18, 2011. Retrieved October 7, 2016.
- "National Paralympic Committees - Africa". International Paralympic Committee. International Paralympic Committee. Retrieved October 14, 2016.