In 1998, Bousdoukos had a role in Fatih Akin's Short Sharp Shock and, together with the other two leading actors Mehmet Kurtuluş and Aleksandar Jovanovic, received the Leopard award at the Locarno Festival in 1998 and the Grimme-Preis in 2001. With the exception of Getürkt, Bousdoukos can be seen in every film by his friend Akın, including Soul Kitchen (2009), where he had the leading role and wrote the script. The cinematic collaboration with Akin began in 1995 with the short film Sensin – Du bist es!.
Adam Bousdoukos with friends has been supporting the Soul Kids association since 2009. The organization raises funds through various events and activities, which are donated to selected non-profit associations, institutions and projects.
- 1995: Sensin – Du bist es! (short)
- 1998: Short Sharp Shock
- 2000: In July
- 2000: Die Pfefferkörner
- 2002: Solino
- 2003: Adelheid und ihre Mörder (Episode: Millionenpuzzle)
- 2004: Kebab Connection
- 2004: Head-On
- 2009: Soul Kitchen
- 2011: Chalet Girl
- 2011–2019: Großstadtrevier (TV series, 2 episodes)
- 2012: Life Is Not for Cowards
- 2012: Leipzig Homicide (TV series, 1 episode)
- 2013: Stuttgart Homicide (TV series, 1 episode)
- 2014: Der letzte Bulle (TV series, 7 episodes)
- 2014: The Cut
- 2014–2015: Lindenstraße (TV series, 11 episodes)
- 2015: Tetarti 04:45
- 2019: The Golden Glove
- 2019: SOKO Hamburg (TV series, episode Der Lottokönig)
- Lorenzen, Ralf (2009-12-22). "Porträt Adam Bousdoukos - Eine Kneipe ist wie ein Film". Die Zeit (in German). Retrieved 2017-11-20.
- ZEIT ONLINE
- Vereinswebsite soul kids e.V.