This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2018)
Abbey Hey is an area of Gorton, in the city of Manchester, England. It is known mainly for Debdale Park, Wright Robinson College, Parkstone Park also known as Cat Valley field, the donkey sanctuary & Delamere Park
Tower blocks near Abbey Hey
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Although located just outside the boundaries, its local football club is Abbey Hey F.C.
- 7: Ashton-under-Lyne – Gorton – Reddish – Stockport
- 7A: Ashton-under-Lyne – Gorton – Reddish – Stockport
- 7B: Ashton-under-Lyne – Droylsden – Reddish – Stockport
- 171: Newton Heath – Gorton – Levenshulme – East Didsbury – Withington Hospital
- 172: Newton Heath – Gorton – Levenshulme – West Didsbury – Chorlton-cum-Hardy
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2018)
Following a boundary review in 2017 the Local Government Boundary Commission for England announced that Abbey Hey would form part of a new electoral ward named Gorton and Abbey Hey for the local elections 2018. Abbey Hey had previously been part of Gorton North electoral ward.