Aastha Gill (born 1 July 1988) is an Indian singer and songwriter who debuted with the party song Dhup Chik from Fugly. She up with the dance number Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai from Khoobsurat. She is known for her singles DJ Wale Babu, Buzz and Naagin.
|Born||1 July 1988 (age 32)|
Gill completed her Bachelor's in Journalism from Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi.
|Khoobsoorat||Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai||Badshah|
|Namaste England||Proper Patola||Diljit Dosanjh
|2015||DJ Waley Babu||Badshah|||
|2016||Rayzr Mera Swag|
|Kareja (Kare Ja)||Badshah|
|Jeetega Saara India||N/A|||
|2020||Crazy Lady||Aastha Gill|
- "Aastha Gill: Delhiites are crazy about partying, so it's fun to perform here". The Times of India.
- "I love being on stage, that's my space: Aastha Gill - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 23 May 2021.
- "Watch 'Fugly' gang do 'Dhup Chik'". The Indian Express. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Exclusive: 'I'm really happy to sing for Sonam Kapoor,' says 'Khoobsurat' singer Aastha Gill". Apunkachoice. Archived from the original on 17 September 2014. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- "Kamariya, Buzz, DJ Waley Babu - 10 Aastha Gill songs that will make your Holi bash the best party ever". Times Now. Retrieved 25 November 2019.
- "Singer Aastha Gill on life before fame: Was happy with a salary at the end of the month". hindustantimes.com. Retrieved 25 November 2019.
- "The 'buzz' around Aastha Gill". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 25 November 2019.
- "'Heartless': Badshah and Aastha Gill latest track is sure to touch your heart - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 25 November 2019.
- "Aastha Gill launches TikTok World Cup Anthem "Jeetega Saara India"". The Indian Express. Retrieved 25 November 2019.
- "'Naagin' Sung By Aastha Gill & Akasa". The Times of India.