This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2022)
The 9th Annual Japan Record Awards took place at the Shibuya Public Hall in Shibuya, Tokyo, on December 16, 1967, starting at 02:30PM JST. Jackey Yoshikawa and His Blue Comets become the first group sounds that receive the JRA.
|9th Japan Record Awards|
|Date||December 16, 1967|
|Venue||Shibuya Public Hall|
- Ayurou Miki
- 3rd time as the emcee for JRA.
Award Winners edit
Japan Record Award
- Jackey Yoshikawa & His Blue Comets for "Blue Chateau"
- Hiroshi Mizuhara for "Kimi Koso Waga Inochi"
- Awarded JRA at 8 years ago, 2nd award.
- Yukari Itou for "Koyubi No Omoide"
New Artist Award
- Hitoshi Nagai for "Koibito To Yonde Mitai"
- Naomi Sagara for "Sekkai Wa Futari No Tameni"
- Takeshi Terauchi for "Let's Go Unmei" and other arrangements.
- Singer: Takeshi Terauchi & Bunnies
- King Records for "Uta To Oto De Tsuzuru Meiji"
- Awarded again after 3 years, 2nd planning award.
Children's Song Award
- Suginami Junior Chorus for "Utau Hashi No Uta"
- "活動〜日本レコード大賞〜【公益社団法人 日本作曲家協会】" (in Japanese). Japan Composer's Association. Retrieved 2 January 2022.