Shibuya Public Hall
|Former names||C.C. Lemon Hall (2006–2011)|
|Location||Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan|
|Owner||City of Shibuya|
|Line Cube Shibuya|
The hall closed in October 4, 2015 for reconstruction work. It was reopened on October 13, 2019, when it was again renamed; this time as Line Cube Shibuya. The new management team is formed by Amuse, Inc. (representative company), Line Corporation and Pacific Art center until March 31, 2029.
- The Tamla-Motown Festival was held February 13, 1968 at the Hall featuring Stevie Wonder and Martha & the Vandellas.
- Iron Maiden played here two times in 1982.
- U2 played at the hall for the first time with two concerts on the 26th and 27 November during their War Tour.
- A-ha held two concerts here 3 and 5 July 1986
- Loudness recorded their live VHS/Beta Live-Loud-Alive: Loudness in Tokyo here on November 2, 1983. However, the double LP of the same name was not, that was recorded at Nakano Sun Plaza during the same tour.
- Metallica performed here in support of their album Master of Puppets on November 15, 1986. It was the band's first ever show in Asia and one of their earliest with then bassist Jason Newsted, who had replaced Cliff Burton following the latter's death.
- Dead End recorded their live video Psychoscape here on September 24, 1988. They held a 25th anniversary concert here on September 16, 2012, which was later released as the live DVD Kaosmoscape.
- X Japan recorded their live video Blue Blood Tour Bakuhatsu Sunzen Gig here on March 16, 1989. The tickets for the show sold out in two hours, months in advance.
- Susumu Hirasawa recorded his first solo live video/album Error, with a 5 piece live band and a 32 piece orchestra, here on July 11, 1990. He also recorded the live videos Sim City Tour, with vocalist Miss N., on September 6, 1995; and Nomonos and Imium, with vocalist Masami Orimo, on January 24–26, 2013.
- Malice Mizer recorded their first concert video Sans Retour Voyage "Derniere" ~Encoure Une Fois~ here on April 1, 1997.
- Miyavi held his first solo concert here in 2003.
- Daikoku Danji held their first Japanese concert here on March 20, 2012, which was released on DVD as Daikoku Danji Japan First Live 2012.
- Galneryus recorded their live video Reliving the Ironhearted Flag here on October 14, 2013.
- Band-Maid recorded their first live video Band-Maid World Domination Tour [Shinka] at Line Cube Shibuya here on February 14, 2020.
- 1964 Summer Olympics official report. Volume 1. Part 1. p. 124.
- 1964 Summer Olympics official report. Volume 2, Part 2. pp. 401-12.
- Establishment day of Shibuya Public Hall and naming (popular name name) were decided
- "DEAD END Major Debut 25th Anniversary Live Kaosmoscape". jame-world.com. Japanese Music Entertainment. 2012-10-06. Retrieved October 6, 2011.
- "Indies eXplosion: The Early History of X JAPAN". JRock Revolution. 2007-10-29. Archived from the original on 2015-07-01. Retrieved 2013-09-28.
- "平沢進 Live Data". MODEROOM. Fascination, inc. Retrieved 13 April 2013.
- "【インタビュー】Mana × Közi、MALICE MIZERを語る「Kamiの約束が実現できる」". Barks (in Japanese). 2018-08-29. Retrieved 2021-01-04.
- "Live DVD sans retour voyage "derniere" -encore une fois". CD Japan. Retrieved 2021-01-04.
- Yuki and Celley (2009-02-28). "Miyavi Yearbook Project: Week One -"Chronology & Recollections"". musicjapanplus.jp. coolJAPAN Inc. Retrieved October 12, 2012.
- "WORLD DOMINATION TOUR 【進化】at LINE CUBE SHIBUYA（渋谷公会堂）". Band-Maid Official Web Site (in Japanese). Retrieved January 7, 2021.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shibuya Public Hall.|
Hibiya Public Hall
| Host of the
Japan Record Awards
Imperial Garden Theater