The 930s BC is a decade which lasted from 939 BC to 930 BC.
Events and trendsEdit
- 935 BC—Death of Zhou gong wang, King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- 935 BC—Death of Tiglath-Pileser II king of Assyria.
- 934 BC—Ashur-dan II succeeds his father as King of Assyria.
- 934 BC—Zhou yi wang becomes King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- 931 BC—Solomon died in Jerusalem. The country split into two kingdoms: Israel (including the cities of Shechem and Samaria) in the north and Judah (containing Jerusalem) in the south.
- "Defining Pax Britannica", Pax Britannica, Palgrave Macmillan, retrieved 2022-07-24