(Redirected from 635 BC)
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article concerns the period 639 BC – 630 BC.
|Millennium:||1st millennium BC|
Events and trendsEdit
- 639 BC - Interregnum ends and Ancus Marcius becomes the king of Rome.
- 636 BC — Duke Wen of Jin ascends to power in the State of Jin during the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- 632 BC — Cylon, Athenian noble, seizes the Acropolis in a failed attempt to become king.
- 632 BC — In the Battle of Chengpu, the Chinese kingdom of Jin and her allies defeat the kingdom of Chu and her allies.
- 631 BC — Founding of Cyrene, a Greek colony in Libya (North Africa) (approximate date).
- 631 BC — Sadyattes becomes king of Lydia.