24th Tony Awards
|24th Tony Awards|
|Date||April 19, 1970|
|Location||Mark Hellinger Theatre, New York City, New York|
|Hosted by||Julie Andrews, Shirley MacLaine and Walter Matthau|
Presenters: Clive Barnes, Mia Farrow, Elliott Gould, Claire Bloom, Michael Caine, Jack Cassidy, David Frost, Cary Grant, Patricia Neal, George C. Scott, James Stewart, Maggie Smith, Robert Stephens.
Winners and nomineesEdit
Winners are in bold
- Sir Noël Coward for his multiple and immortal contributions to the theatre
- Alfred Lunt and Lynn Fontanne
- New York Shakespeare Festival, for pioneering efforts on behalf of new plays
- Barbra Streisand – Star of the Decade 
Multiple nominations and awardsEdit
These productions had multiple nominations:
The following productions received multiple awards.
- Program for The 24th Annual Antoinette Perry Awards at Mark Hellinger Theater, New York. Playbill, 1970.
- "Columbia Records News: Barbra Streisand Goes Gold for Groundbreaking 52nd Time with "Partners"". The Recording Industry Association of America. November 7, 2014. Retrieved November 7, 2014.