Events in the year 2021 in Serbia.
|See also:||Other events of 2021|
List of years in Serbia
- President: Aleksandar Vučić
- Prime Minister: Ana Brnabić
- President of the National Assembly: Ivica Dačić
Ongoing — COVID-19 pandemic in Serbia
Ongoing - Protests against proposed Rio Tinto mining operations
- 27 November - Hundreds of environmental protesters blocked several major roads in Serbia on Saturday to protest against two new laws that they say will give free rein to foreign mining companies in the country. Serbia's government has offered mineral resources to companies including China's Zijin copper miner and Rio Tinto, but green activists say the projects would pollute land and water in the Balkan nation. Chanting slogans against the government and conservative President Aleksandar Vucic, demonstrators brought traffic to a standstill in the centre of Belgrade and blocked a stretch of a main highway through the Serbian capital. In the northern city of Novi Sad, dozens of protesters briefly scuffled with police and protest organisers said several activists had been detained. 
- "Serbian anti-mining activists block roads to protest against new laws | Law-Order".
- "Preminuo Đorđe Balašević". b92.net (in Serbian). B92. 19 February 2021.
- "Preminuo Boris Komnenić" (in Serbian). Nova.rs. 7 March 2021. Retrieved 7 March 2021.