2020 coronavirus pandemic in Sudan
This article is about a current disease pandemic where information can change quickly or be unreliable. The latest page updates may not reflect the most up-to-date information. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|2020 coronavirus pandemic in Sudan|
|First outbreak||Wuhan, China|
|Arrival date||13 March 2020|
(3 weeks and 5 days)
On 12 January 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) confirmed that a novel coronavirus was the cause of a respiratory illness in a cluster of people in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China, which was reported to the WHO on 31 December 2019.
Sudan has stopped issuing visas for, and flights to, eight countries, including Italy and neighbouring Egypt, over fears of the coronavirus outbreak.
- "Corona Virus Updates". Worldometer. 7 April 2020.
- "Federal Ministry Of Health". Federal Ministry Of Health. 3 April 2020.
- Elsevier. "Novel Coronavirus Information Center". Elsevier Connect. Archived from the original on 30 January 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- Reynolds, Matt (4 March 2020). "What is coronavirus and how close is it to becoming a pandemic?". Wired UK. ISSN 1357-0978. Archived from the original on 5 March 2020. Retrieved 5 March 2020.
- "Crunching the numbers for coronavirus". Imperial News. Archived from the original on 19 March 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- "High consequence infectious diseases (HCID); Guidance and information about high consequence infectious diseases and their management in England". GOV.UK. Archived from the original on 3 March 2020. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
- "World Federation Of Societies of Anaesthesiologists – Coronavirus". www.wfsahq.org. Archived from the original on 12 March 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- "Sudan Reports First Coronavirus Case". The New York Times. Reuters. 13 March 2020.
- "Sudan reports first coronavirus case". The East African. Agence France Presse. 13 March 2020.
- "Sudan stops visas and flights for eight countries including Egypt over coronavirus: statement". Reuters. 12 March 2020. Retrieved 13 March 2020.
|This article about COVID-19 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Sudan-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|