The 2019 Campeones Cup was the second edition of the Campeones Cup, an annual North American football match contested between the champions of the previous Major League Soccer season and the winner of the Campeón de Campeones from Liga MX.
|Date||August 14, 2019|
|Venue||Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Man of the Match||Darlington Nagbe (Atlanta United)|
|Referee||Joel Aguilar (El Salvador)|
The match featured Atlanta United FC, winners of the 2018 MLS Cup, and América, winners of the 2019 Campeón de Campeones. Atlanta United hosted the match at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, on 14 August 2019.
Atlanta United FC hosted the match at their home stadium, Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta. The announced attendance was 40,128 (a Campeones Cup Record). Although the stadium can hold 71,000, the upper deck was curtained off, limiting the capacity to 42,000.
|Atlanta United FC||3–2||América|
Atlanta United FC
|Statistic||Atlanta United FC||América|
|Shots on target||10||6|
- "2019 Campeones Cup to be played in Atlanta on August 14" (Press release). MajorLeagueSoccer. 8 December 2018. Retrieved 19 June 2019.
- Bonn, Kyle (14 August 2019). "Atlanta United wins Campeones Cup as Josef Martinez comes through". NBC Sports. Retrieved 27 August 2019.
- "Stadium Fast Facts". 13 January 2017.
- "Atlanta United Beats Club América 3-2 for Campeones Cup". The New York Times. The Associated Press. 14 August 2019. Retrieved 27 August 2019.
- "Stats: Atlanta United vs. Club América 08/14/2019". MLSsoccer.com. Major League Soccer. 14 August 2019. Retrieved 19 September 2019.