2018 UCI Track Cycling World Championships
The 2018 UCI Track Cycling World Championships were the World Championships for track cycling in 2018. They took place in the Netherlands at the Omnisport Apeldoorn from 28 February to 4 March 2018.
|Date(s)||28 February – 4 March|
The schedule of events was as follows:
Q = qualifiers, R1 = first round, R2 = second round, R = repechages, 1/16 = sixteenth finals, 1/8 = eighth finals, QF = quarterfinals, SF = semifinals,
SR = Scratch Race, TR = Tempo Race, ER = Elimination Race, PR = Points Race
|3||Great Britain (GBR)||2||3||1||6|
|5||United States (USA)||2||1||1||4|
|13||Hong Kong (HKG)||0||1||0||1|
|New Zealand (NZL)||0||0||1||1|
|Totals (20 nations)||20||20||20||60|
- Riders named in italics did not participate in the medal finals.
- O Contested in the Olympics as an intra-omnium discipline only.
- N Not contested in the Olympics.
- "Apeldoorn to host 2018 UCI Track Cycling World Championships presented by Tissot". UCI. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "Apeldoorn to stage 2018 Track Cycling World Championships". Eurosport. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- Competition schedule
- Men's keirin results
- Men's madison results
- Men's omnium results
- Men's points race results
- Men's individual pursuit
- Men's team pursuit
- Men's scratch results
- Men's sprint results
- Men's team sprint results
- Men's 1 km time trial results
- Women's keirin results
- Women's madison results
- Women's omnium results
- Women's points race results
- Women's individual pursuit results
- Women's team pursuit results
- "Women's scratch results". Tissot Timing. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- Women's sprint results
- Women's team sprint results
- Women's 500 m time trial results