2018 Trophée des Champions
The 2018 Trophée des Champions (transl. 2018 Champions Trophy) was the 23rd edition of the French super cup. The match was contested by the 2017–18 Ligue 1 and Coupe de France champions Paris Saint-Germain, and the runners-up of Ligue 1, Monaco. The match was played at the Shenzhen Universiade Sports Centre in Shenzhen, China.
The Shenzhen Universiade Sports Centre in Shenzhen hosted the match
|Event||Trophée des Champions|
|Date||4 August 2018|
|Venue||Shenzhen Universiade Sports Centre, Shenzhen|
|Man of the Match||Ángel Di María (Paris Saint-Germain)|
The match was a rematch of the previous edition, in which PSG defeated Monaco 2–1.
Paris Saint-Germain won the match 4–0 for their sixth consecutive and eighth overall Trophée des Champions title.
- "PSG : Di María reçu 2 sur 2" [PSG : Di María received 2 of 2]. LFP.fr (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 4 August 2018. Retrieved 5 August 2019.
- "Trophées des Champions: Un quatuor d'arbitres français" [Trophée des Champions: A quartet of French referees]. LFP.fr (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 1 August 2018. Archived from the original on 30 March 2019. Retrieved 30 March 2019.
- "Shenzhen accueillera les deux prochaines éditions du Trophée des champions". www.lfp.fr (in French). 12 April 2018. Retrieved 31 May 2018.[permanent dead link]
- "Premier trophée pour un PSG sans pitié" [First trophy for a merciless PSG]. LFP.fr (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 4 August 2018. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- "Règlement du Trophée des Champions" [Regulations of the Trophée des Champions] (PDF). LFP.fr (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. p. 3. Archived (PDF) from the original on 30 March 2019. Retrieved 30 March 2019.
- Official website (in French)