Kévin N'Doram (born 22 January 1996) is a French professional footballer who plays as a defensive midfielder or defender for Ligue 1 club FC Metz, on loan from AS Monaco. He is the son of the Chadian retired footballer Japhet N'Doram.
|Full name||Kévin N'Doram|
|Date of birth||22 January 1996|
|Place of birth||Saint-Sébastien-sur-Loire, France|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Metz (on loan from Monaco)|
|2019–||→ Metz (loan)||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:15, 9 October 2019 (UTC)|
N'Doram is a youth exponent from AS Monaco. He made his league debut on 20 August 2016 in a 0–1 away win against Nantes. He played the full game. He scored his first goal on 2 February 2017 in the Coupe de France Round of 32 against FC Chambly.
- As of match played 1 July 2019
- (in French) "Football : Kévin N'Doram sur les traces de son père Japhet". francebleu.fr. Retrieved 9 December 2016.
- "Nantes vs. Monaco - 20 August 2016 - Soccerway". soccerway.com. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- "Chambly vs. Monaco - 1 February 2017 - Soccerway". soccerway.com. Retrieved 26 April 2017.
- "Manuel Cabit of Metz seriously injured in car crash, Kevin N'Doram escapes injury". 4 November 2019 – via www.bbc.co.uk.
- "Official | Metz sign midfielder Kévin N'Doram from Monaco for a reported €4m". Get French Football News. Retrieved 6 June 2020.
- Kévin N'Doram at Soccerway. Retrieved 9 December 2016.
|This biographical article related to association football in France, about a defender born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|