2017 UCI Track Cycling World Championships – Women's team pursuit
|Women's team pursuit |
at the 2017 UCI Track Cycling World Championships
|Venue||Hong Kong Velodrome|
|Competitors||61 from 14 nations|
The fastest eight teams qualified for the first round, from which the top four remained in contention for the gold medal final and the other four for the bronze medal final.
- Q = qualified; in contention for gold medal final
- q = qualified; in contention for bronze medal final
First round heats were held as follows:
Heat 1: 6th v 7th fastest
Heat 2: 5th v 8th fastest
Heat 3: 2nd v 3rd fastest
Heat 4: 1st v 4th fastest
The winners of heats 3 and 4 proceeded to the gold medal final. The remaining 6 teams were ranked on time, from which the top 2 proceeded to the bronze medal final.
- QG = qualified for gold medal final
- QB = qualified for bronze medal final
The final classification was determined in the medal finals.
|Gold medal final|
|Bronze medal final|
- "Event Schedule". 2017 WCh LOC. Archived from the original on 4 November 2016. Retrieved 11 April 2017.
- "Start list". Tissot Timing. Retrieved 11 April 2017.
- "Qualifying". Tissot Timing. Retrieved 12 April 2017.
- "First Round". Tissot Timing. Retrieved 13 April 2017.
- "Results and Final Classification". Tissot Timing. Retrieved 13 April 2017.