2013 McGrath Cup
The 2013 McGrath Cup was a Gaelic football competition played by the teams of Munster GAA. The competition differs from the Munster Senior Football Championship as it also features further education colleges and the winning team does not progress to another tournament at All-Ireland level. The competition was won by Kerry, defeating Tipperary in the final by seven points.
|Champions||Kerry (4th win)|
The following Third Level Colleges took part in 2013
- University College Cork (UCC)
- Tralee IT
- University of Limerick (UL)
- Cork Institute of Technology (CIT)
- Limerick Institute of Technology (LIT)
The following counties took part in 2013
- Kerry 4-22 IT Tralee 0-10
- Cork 1-15 Cork CIT 0-11
- Clare 1-20 Limerick IT 1-02
- Limerick 2-10 Clare 2-10
- Waterford 0-10 UL 0-10
- Cork 1-09 Tipperary 2-09
- Kerry 2-12 UCC 0-10
- Kerry 3-17 Limerick 1-11
- Tipperary 1-12 Waterford 2-08 (AET)
- "Kerry 1-12 Tipperary 1-05". RTÉ Sport. 27 January 2013. Retrieved 19 December 2013.
- "Tipperary upset Cork, Kerry beat UCC, Waterford and Limerick advance after extra-time". RTÉ Sport. 14 January 2013. Retrieved 19 December 2013.