2010 in Armenia
|See also:||Other events of 2010|
List of years in Armenia
- April 6 - Prime Minister of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, speaking about 100,000 Armenian illegal immigrants currently living in Turkey, says "I may have to tell these 100,000 to go back to their country because they are not my citizens. I don't have to keep them in my country".
- April 24 - Tens of thousands of people rally and lay flowers at a monument in Yerevan to the victims on the 95th anniversary of the Armenian genocide.
- August 19 - Russian President Dmitry Medvedev begins a state visit in Armenia by meeting with Armenian president Serzh Sargsyan and paying tribute to the victims of the Armenian genocide at the Tsitsernakaberd memorial. Russian military presence in the South Caucasian republic is to be extended until 2044.
- September 1 - A border clash between Armenia and Azerbaijan occurs, leaving several soldiers dead and both sides blaming the other for the violence.
- November 6 - Armenia and Azerbaijan exchange the bodies of deceased soldiers and a civilian under the auspices of the International Committee of the Red Cross.
- "Turkey threatens to expel thousands of Armenians". 6 April 2010. Archived from the original on 26 January 2015. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- "Armenians mark mass killings". 25 April 2010. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- "Medvedev laid wreath at the memorial of Armenian Genocide victims". 19 August 2010. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- "Several killed in Nagorno-Karabakh clash". 1 September 2010. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- "Azerbaijan, Armenia exchange bodies of deceased citizens". 7 November 2010. Retrieved 29 January 2015.