This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2020)
Events from the year 2007 in South Korea.
|See also:||Other events of 2007|
Years in South Korea
Timeline of Korean history
2007 in North Korea
- BBK stock price manipulation incident
- February 7: Manhunt International 2007
- April 2: Han Duck-soo becomes prime minister of South Korea, replacing Han Myeong-sook
- June 30: The Free trade agreement between the United States of America and the Republic of Korea is signed.
- July 19: 2007 South Korean hostage crisis in Afghanistan
- August 17: Jellyfish Entertainment is founded.
- November 17: 2007 Mnet Asian Music Awards
- December 7: 2007 South Korea oil spill
- December 19: 2007 South Korean presidential election
- 2007 in South Korean football
- 2007 Korea Professional Baseball season
- South Korea at the 2007 Asian Indoor Games
- South Korea at the 2007 Asian Winter Games
- South Korea at the 2007 World Championships in Athletics
- South Korea at the 2007 UCI Road World Championships
- 2007 Korea Open Super Series
- 2007 Asian Canoe Sprint Championships
- 2007 FIBA Asia Championship for Women
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2013)
- March 21 - Moon Mason, actor and model
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- "Roh Moo-Hyun | president of South Korea". Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved 2 January 2020.
- Lansford, Tom (2019). Political Handbook of the World 2018-2019. CQ Press. p. 867. ISBN 978-1-5443-2713-6.
- Kim, Pil-gyu; Chun, Su-jin (12 February 2007). "Actress found hanged, apparently a suicide". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2013-07-12.