The 1972–73 Boise State Broncos men's basketball team represented Boise State College during the 1972–73 NCAA University Division basketball season. The Broncos were led by eighth-year head coach Murray Satterfield, and played their home games on campus at Bronco Gymnasium in Boise, Idaho.
|1972–73 Boise State Broncos men's basketball|
|Conference||Big Sky Conference|
|Record||11–15 (5–9 Big Sky)|
|Assistant coach||Bus Connor|
(5–7 as head coach)
|Home arena||Bronco Gymnasium|
|1972–73 Big Sky men's basketball standings|
They finished the regular season at 11–15 overall, with a 5–9 record in the Big Sky Conference, sixth in the standings. Satterfield resigned in mid-January when the Broncos were 6–8 (0–2 in Big Sky), and assistant Bus Connor was promoted.
- Brown, Bruce (March 5, 1973). "Big Sky coaches seek added help (final standings)". Spokane Daily Chronicle. (Washington). p. 19.
- "Satterfield resigns at BSC". Lewiston Morning Tribune. (Idaho). Associated Press. January 17, 1973. p. 14.
- "Basketball". Spokane Daily Chronicle. (Washington). March 9, 1973. p. 22.
- "Honors mounting up for Zags' Greg Sten". Spokane Daily Chronicle. (Washington). March 7, 1973. p. 31.
- "'Sky team named". Deseret News. (Salt Lake City, Utah). UPI. March 7, 1973. p. D4.
- Sports Reference – Boise State Broncos – 1972–73 basketball season