This is a list of events from British radio in 1935.
- 17 February – The Droitwich medium-wave transmitter begins service in England, broadcasting the Midland Regional Programme of the BBC on a frequency of 1013 kHz.
- 8 August – The successful musical show The Air-do Wells appears in the evening schedule and is featured prominently in the Radio Times, The show is produced by Max Kester, with Effie Atherton, accompanied by Jean Colin, Marjorie Stedeford, Brian Lawrence and Ronald Hill.
- 9 August – The The Air-do Wells feature again prominently in the schedule and within the Radio Times for the 'listeners weekend' schedule. The show results in Effie Atherton and her crew touring America with the same format and name of the show during 1936.
- 10 December – The first broadcast commentary on a snooker match (Joe Davis v. Horace Lindrum) is given in the BBC Regional Programme.
- The BBC establishes its first Gaelic department.,