Events from the year 1932 in Denmark.
|See also:||Other events of 1932|
List of years in Denmark
- July and August – Denmark participates in the 1932 Summer Olympics and wins 6 medals
- 13 September – Danish Landsting election is held
- 16 November – Danish Folketing election is held in Denmark, but not in Faroe Islands
- 12 December – Danish Folketing election is held for the Faroe Islands
- 10 August - The Lego Group is founded
- "Christian X | king of Denmark". Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved 17 June 2019.