Elections to the National Assembly of France were held in Algeria on 20 February 1876 as part of the wider National Assembly elections. At that time, Algeria had three representatives in the National Assembly.
|Source: Sternberger et al., National Assembly of France.|
[a] Lambert died on 22 January 1877. In the second round of a by-election to replace him, held on 26 April 1877, Gaston Thomson was elected with 2,963 votes against 2,654 for Fawiter (a Radical) and 2,530 for Treille.
- Dolf Sternberger, Bernhard Vogel, Dieter Nohlen & Klaus Landfried (1978) Die Wahl der Parlamente: Band II: Afrika, Erster Halbband, p420 (in German)
- Winnacker, Rudolph A. (1938). "Elections in Algeria and the French Colonies under the Third Republic". The American Political Science Review. 32 (2): 261–277. doi:10.2307/1948669. ISSN 0003-0554.
- François Gastu National Assembly of France
- Jacques Remy National Assembly of France
- Gaston Thomson National Assembly of France