Events from the year 1733 in Ireland.
|See also:||Other events of 1733 |
List of years in Ireland
Arts and literature edit
- June 11 – Peter Russell, gambler, government official, politician and judge in Upper Canada (d. 1808)
- August 1 – Richard Kirwan, scientist (d. 1812)
- Moody, T. W.; et al., eds. (1989). A New History of Ireland. 8: A Chronology of Irish History. Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-19-821744-2.
- "Bankers and bankruptcy". History of the Irish Parliament Online. Ulster Historical Foundation. Archived from the original on 2013-02-15. Retrieved 2013-01-08.
- Townsend, Horatio (1860). The History of Mercer's Charitable Hospital in Dublin. Dublin: George Herbert. p. 17.