1394 in Ireland
Events from the year 1394 in Ireland.
|See also:||Other events of 1394 |
List of years in Ireland
- 2 October – King Richard II of England leads his first expedition to Ireland to enforce his rule.
- 25 December – Richard defines the borders of English rule in Ireland; later to become known as the English Pale.
- Battle of Ros-Mhic-Thriúin: Art Mór Mac Murchadha Caomhánach, King of Leinster, defeats forces of the Norman Lordship of Ireland.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)
- Williams, Hywel (2005). Cassell's Chronology of World History. London: Weidenfeld & Nicolson. pp. 170–171. ISBN 0-304-35730-8.
- Foster, R. F. (1989). The Oxford Illustrated History of Ireland. Oxford University Press.
- Palmer, Alan; Veronica (1992). The Chronology of British History. London: Century Ltd. pp. 112–115. ISBN 0-7126-5616-2.