1360s in poetry
- Guillaume de Machaut writes the Dit de la fontaine amoureuse
- November 30 – The Nagarakretagama, a Javanese epic poem chronicling the journey of the Majapahit king, Hayam Wuruk, through his kingdom, is completed by Mpu Prapanca
- Guillaume de Machaut completes Le voir dit
- Earliest likely date for the writing of Piers Plowman in Middle English, presumably by William Langland; it includes the earliest known reference to "rhymes of Robin Hood"
Death years link to the corresponding "[year] in poetry" article. There are conflicting or unreliable sources for the birth years of many people born in this period; where sources conflict, the poet is listed again and the conflict is noted:
Birth years link to the corresponding "[year] in poetry" article:
- 14th century in poetry
- 14th century in literature
- List of years in poetry
- Grands Rhétoriqueurs
- French Renaissance literature
- Renaissance literature
- Spanish Renaissance literature
- "Introduction" to Canzoniere, translated by Anthony Mortimer (London: Penguin, 2002) pp. xiv–xv.