Štěpán Koudelka (born 21 February 1945) is a Czech former professional tennis player.
|Born||21 February 1945|
|Grand Slam singles results|
|French Open||3R (1969, 1970)|
|Grand Slam doubles results|
|Wimbledon||1R (1964, 1967)|
Koudelka played Davis Cup for Czechoslovakia from 1963 to 1965, before relocating permanently to West Germany in the 1970s. During his career he twice reached the third round of the French Open and also featured in the main draw at Wimbledon. He had an upset win over reigning champion Tom Okker at the Belgian Open in 1971.
His wife, Joan Wilshere, is a South African who also played on the professional tennis tour. They live together in the north-west German city of Osnabrück.
- ^ a b "Koudelka "Vize" nach Coup". Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung (in German). 25 February 2004.
- ^ "Draws archive – Stepan Koudelka". Wimbledon. AELTC.
- ^ "Okker out". The Canberra Times. 20 May 1971. p. 32. Retrieved 28 April 2020 – via Trove.
- Štěpán Koudelka at the Association of Tennis Professionals
- Štěpán Koudelka at the International Tennis Federation
- Štěpán Koudelka at the Davis Cup