|Died||19 January 2013 (aged 74–75)|
|Occupation||Actor, screenwriter, director|
|Known for||Rojhat Ağa on "Tek Türkiye"|
İsmet Hürmüzlü was born in Kerkuk, Iraq. In the 1950s, he joined the Kerkuk Turkmen Theatre as co-founder. Later he came to Turkey and admitted to Ankara State Conservatory in 1961. After graduating from the Conservatory, he started to work in State Theatres of Turkey. In the 1970s, Hürmüzlü founded the Çağlar Art Theatre and tried experimental theatre forms. He was assigned as deputy director-general of State Theatres in the 1980s.
- "Acı Kaybımız İsmet Hürmüzlü" (in Turkish). Kerkük Vakfı. Archived from the original on 2013-10-29. Retrieved 2013-01-20.
- "İsmet Hürmüzlü" (in Turkish). Biyografi.net. Retrieved 2013-01-20.
- "Tiyatro sanatçısı Hürmüzlü için Küçük Tiyatro'da tören düzenlenecek". Haber3 (in Turkish). 2013-01-20. Retrieved 2013-01-20.
- "Tiyatro dünyasının acı kaybı". Anadolu Agency (in Turkish). 2013-01-19. Retrieved 2013-01-20.
- "Tiyatro sanatçısı Hürmüzlü için tören düzenlenecek". Zaman (in Turkish). 2013-01-20. Archived from the original on 2013-10-23. Retrieved 2013-10-22.
|This article about a Turkish actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|