Áed Ua Ruairc
Áed Ua Ruairc, also known as Áed mac Art Uallach Ua Ruairc, was the King of Connacht from 1067 to 1087. He became king after killing the previous King of Connacht, Áed in Gai Bernaig, in battle in 1067.
- Leabhar na nGenealach, Dublin, 2004–2005
- Annals of the Four Masters, ed. John O'Donovan, Dublin, 1856
- Annals of Lough Ce, ed. W.M. Hennessey, London, 1871.
- Irish Kings and High Kings, Francis John Byrne, 3rd revised edition, Dublin: Four Courts Press, 2001. ISBN 978-1-85182-196-9
- "Ua Ruairc", in Seán Duffy (ed.), Medieval Ireland: An Encyclopedia. Routledge. 2005. pp.
Áed in Gai Bernaig
| Kings of Connacht
Ruaidrí na Saide Buide
|This biography of a member of an Irish royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|