The University of Applied Sciences in Business Administration Zurich (HWZ, German: Hochschule für Wirtschaft Zürich) is the oldest and biggest part-time University for economics and Business Administration in Switzerland and is a part of the Zurich University of Applied Sciences.
HWZ Hochschule für Wirtschaft Part from Zurich University of Applied Sciences
|Established||1986 (1874) |
|President||Prof. Matthias Rüegg |
It was founded in 1986 as the part-time HWV Zurich (University for Economics and Administration) by the KV Switzerland and the Juventus Schools Foundation of Zurich.
The HWZ is situated in the modern “Sihlhof” right in the heart of Zurich, 3 minutes from the main railway station.
- Member of the Universities of Applied Sciences of Zurich (ZFH)
- Accredited by the Federal Office for Professional Education and Technology (OPET) 
- Private and independent
- Full suite of courses: bachelor, masters, doctorate and other courses
- International academic network and partners from the business world
- Practical work by the students and lecturers
- Active Alumni Association with more than 2,500 members
- ^ "Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW)". sjsu.edu.
- ^ "Université des sciences appliquées en administration des affaires". universitieshandbook.com.
- ^ "HWZ University of Applied Sciences for Business Administration Zurich". 123university.net.
- ^ "MBA Programs in Switzerland". universitieshandbook.com.
- ^ "University of Applied Sciences in Business Administration (HWZ)". businessinsociety.eu.
- ^ "HWZ University - DBA Doctor of Business Administration". zurich.angloinfo.com.
- Information about HWZ - Switzerland (Zurich University of Applied Sciences in Business Administration - Switzerland)